No time for sports every day? Do not have money for equipment and subscription to the gym? You are just not in the mood for sweating? Walk! It’s something you do every day, but you should do it more often than usual! Walking is among the best ways for safe weight loss.
The best exercise to lose weight is a very simple one and it is also very cheap. Walking is not only a great way to maintain a good health its also one of the best exercises to help you maintain your normal weight. Many people trying to lose weight often perform the same exercise over and over again and wonder why after a few weeks they hardly see any results. Permanent and efficient weight loss will take time and it is a slow process.
Walking is probably the best exercise to start losing permanent weight along with Phenq review and you can do it anytime you want. Even though a walk won’t burn lots of calories, compared to other more intense exercises, just look at the positive benefits of walking:
– Helps in burning excess fat tissue that is accumulated in the body
– Increases health and fitness
– It can dramatically boost your energy levels
– It decreases the chances of undergoing though other more serious health risks
You do not need any equipment to walk, you can do it with your friends and it can be very fun. Walking is as good as jogging, sometimes is even better because you are not exposed to any dangers like sprains. If you are a fit walker then you should know that it is less likely for you to suffer injuries like a hip fracture, your muscles are more flexible, you will become more optimistic and your bones are strengthened, not to mention that you can control better your body weight.
The following weight loss tips will help you get more from your walking exercises:
1. When you are walking you must keep a consistent pace because this is a big requirement in order to burn fat effectively, it is not like in tennis or basketball when your body requires great burst of energy for a short while. You can walk whenever you want, you can use this time to think out problems that you may have at work or at home, you can energize your body and get some fresh air.
2. Walking might also help you to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and stroke, it may lower your blood pressure. It reduces high cholesterol and improves blood lipid profile. Studies say that walking one mile (1.6km) can burn up at least 100kcal (420kJ) of energy and walking two miles (3.2km) a day, three times a week, can help reduce weight by one pound (0.5kg) every three weeks.
3. The minimum daily requirement of exercise to prevent weight gain is 30 minutes a day of walking, or 12 miles a week of walking or running. A study among sedentary, overweight men and women (aged 40-65 years) showed they lost body fat and weight when they walked or ran 12 miles a week during an 8-month study, without changing their diet.